Meals begin at 5:30 p.m. and concluding around 6:30 p.m. most Wednesday evenings. We are excited about the coming year and look forward to serving each of you this year. We have made some changes in order to be better stewards of what God has given to us so please make yourself familiar with the changes below.
September 5th we will begin taking weekly reservations for the Wednesday evening meals. You may make your reservations by:
1. Utilizing the tear off in the weekly bulletin and placing it in the offering plate.
2. Reserving meals by clicking here . Click on Ministries/Food Service/ and follow icons on the page to make a reservation or pay for a meal. Online reservations and weekly payments must be made by noon each Wednesday
3. Reservations take priority but we will be happy to serve non reserved patrons on a first come first serve basis at 6:15 p.m. for all long as food remains. Patrons without a reservation arriving before 6:15 p.m. will be asked to wait until the reservation list has been sufficiently accommodated.
a. Per meal cost is $5 per person, $3 for children 10 and under. All full time college students presenting a student I.D. can eat at a cost of $3.00 per meal.
b. Family cost is $20 per family (Participants must be members of the same family – friends will not be included in this cost)
c. Meal cards will also be sold in increments of $25 for the convenience of participants
- We will begin serving at 5:30 p.m. and conclude at 6:30p.m.
- Non reservation patrons will be served at 6:15 p.m. providing that enough food remains
- No meals will be served during the following dates:
- Wednesday, October 26, 2011 – due to the Wild Game Supper
- During the month of December 2011
- Wednesday, March 29, 2012 - Spring Break
- Wednesday, April 5, 2012 – Spring Break
4. Last night of Wednesday night meals will be Wednesday, May 24, 2012